Tuesday 7 December 2010

WIP......


Family Tree X-stitch from the World of Cross Stitching issues 127 & 128
 It's been a week since I was last on here, so thought it's about time for an update.  Here is the chart I'm using for my Family Tree Cross Stitch.   I must admit I don't have much done so far.  I'm using 32 count linen with DMC threads.  I was one square out & had to unpick the 'love' part - so frustrating, but it all matches now (thank goodness).

Here's where I'm up to

Cushion creation
The above cushion was created as a gift for someone who likes red & yellow (obviously).  The back is the same fabric as the outside border & I put in a zip to make washing etc easier.  Finished it last night, so it's off in the post today - almost forgot to take a photo before it went.  I hope they like it - wpn't know that until the 25th.

Wow - it's only 18 more sleeps to the jolly red man arrives.  This year has gone by so quickly, that I sometimes don't think I achieved a lot - although when I look at my completed list, I must have....

Our weather is somewhat sticky, & not a lot of rain unlike other parts of Australia.  My sympathy to those who can't go home, have lost stock, crops & a livelihood - I hope your lot improves.

On a brighter note....enjoy your festive season planning and drive safely wherever you are.

Thanks for stopping by.....

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment