Tuesday 30 November 2010

The Lion is complete.....

Samburu - by Jenny McWhinney
It's done - happy dance - and I'm really pleased with it.  Now I need to back it and turn it into a wall hanging.  I've found some very nice light brown cord fabric and some dark brown crushed velvet I plan on using for the binding.  Add a pocket to the back & then I can hang it up.

4 months of work, on and off, to get this finished.  Now I've just started on my family tree cross stitch, which once there are more then a couple of dozen stitches, I'll post a photo.

Tomorrow is December 1, so there are 25 sleeps left to Christmas.....not long now, but I'm almost ready, but have an item to get done for youngest daughter, so I'd better get cracking.....

Thanks for stopping by

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment