Monday 14 February 2011

Another week.......

It's amazing how tidying away anothers life has an impact on your own.  We're clearing late MIL's unit and I found some more fabric yesterday.  I've never really wanted to try hand patchwork, but I've found so many hexagons, that I will finish them off.  I've also resolved to be very tidy & keep like stuff together.

Final count in 3 ply - top row in wool, bottom row in nylon/acrylic
Not much sewing happened here, but some gardening instead.  I have to get back to the quilts - so they can go to their rightful owners.  And I've finished another pair of 3 ply bootees - in red & white.  There's enough red to do a jacket, so while I'm on a roll, I think I'll keep going.

Glorious sunset
 We've had a couple of these lately as the sun is setting - the photo never does justice, but I like the way the tree fits in.

I'm looking forward to a great week, hope you are too!

~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment